Saturday, June 9, 2012

Winners Announced for Anything Goes Challenge

(For our current challenge. please go here.)

It's time to announce our winners from our very popular Anything Goes Challenge today. I know Anything Goes is my favorite type of challenge, and based on the number of entries, it must be yours too! Thanks to all the participants who linked their cute cards for kids! The random winners of the sponsor prizes are: #66 Lisa won the three digital images of her choice from Wee Stamps; and Karen's Doodles winner of three digital images was #30 Sweetroses! Congrats to these lucky ladies! Please grab your winners blog badge from the side of the blog and send me an email at khasheck@gmail.com so I can put you in touch with the sponsors to claim your prize.

Here are the Top Three cards as picked by TEAM S.A.S. (in no particular order.) As always, you can click on any of the names to go to their blogs for more inspiration.

Top Three Card by Pat K. 


Top Three Card by Peggy R.

 Top Three Card by Diane A

Awesome cards ladies! Congrats on your Top Three honor! Please grab your blog badge from the side of the blog and place it on your blog with great pride! And if you would like to be a guest dt member on a future challenge, please send me an email at khasheck@gmail.com.

All the top three cards as well as the TEAM S.A.S. cards can be seen here on Pinterest, so if you are looking for ideas and inspiration, click on the link and take a look.

You have until Friday June 15th at noon CST to enter our current challenge, Bright Colors for Kids. So make a fun bright card for a child, and link it up for a chance at more great prizes and Top Three honors. Then we would love it if you would consider sending in your card(s) to help cheer a child inpatient in a children's hospital. All the details you need to know to donate your cards are under the tabs at the top of the blog. Thanks to all who have sent in their handmade cards for our kids and their families!

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top 3! I am honored. Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing ministry you have here. My daughter and I were discussing how Jesus regarded children. He was very clear what would happen to those of us who disrespect, hurt or refuse to care for them. I'm praying your ministry will continue to grow.

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I just got home from work and thats when I check my email, SOOOOO no I didn't know I won again ! THANK YOU for pointing it out and now how do I get it ? Not sure how to do ditials ? I never got the ones I won from the Mingle yet either. HELP!!

    ReplyDelete